Dogs So Hate Taking Baths - Too Funny

Please Mommy, your boy don't want to take a bath - hahaha - Por favor, mamá, tu hijo no quiere tomar un baño - jajaja



Channel: FunnyTV
Views: +750,000

My review: This is pretty funny. Reminds me of my toddler nephew who hates taking his night-time baths, throws a fit, and runs around the house tossing, turning, and rolling on the floor, literally have to drag that boy ... just like these dogs, hahaha.


Too funny and cute at the same time. And I do find myself negotiating with my dog just to get them in the tub, as if he had a choice. Always gets a treat afterwards, just so next time my mutt knows he'll get rewarded. Haha, never happens tho, my dog always goes hysterically crazy.



   

My friend had a dog "rottweiler". he would just go to the bathroom and take a bath by throwing water on himself and then will come out and dry himself. He never smell nor had any lice. lol

Spanish Translation - Traducción Española:

Mi opinión: Es muy gracioso. Me recuerda a mi sobrino niño que odia tomar sus baños nocturnos, lanza un ataque, y corre alrededor del lanzamiento de casa, girando y rodando por el suelo, literalmente, tienen que arrastrar ese chico ... al igual que estos perros, jajaja.

Demasiado divertido y lindo a la vez. Y lo hago me encuentro negociando con mi perro sólo para conseguir que en la bañera, como si tuviera una elección. Siempre consigue un convite después, sólo para que la próxima vez que mi mutt sabe que va a conseguir recompensado. Jaja, nunca sucede aunque, mi perro siempre va histéricamente loca.

Mi amigo tenía una "rottweiler" perro. él acaba de ir al baño y tomar un baño lanzando agua sobre sí mismo y luego va a salir y secarse. Nunca oler ni tenía ningún piojos. lol