Frightening Clowns Late At Night

Clowns are lovable right? ... not when they come after you hahaha - Los payasos son derecho adorable? ... No cuando vienen después de hahaha



Channel: DmPranksProduction
Views: + 3.2 million

My review: Scary for anyone to experience clowns late at night. Got my skin crawling. Different late night scenarios, usually passerby alone, or just a couple. Remind me never to keep any money or cash with me when I'm walking alone on a deserted street.


Haha, for me, I would never be walking alone late at night. The background music also gives the video suspense and intensity.

After my initial shock of whats actually happening, I start laughing and cracking up, and thankful the joke is not on me. Seriously though, these scary clowns could mess up anyone's dreams.

Spanish Translation - Traducción Española:

Mi opinión: Scary para que cualquiera pueda experimentar payasos tarde en la noche. Consiguió mi piel gatear. Diferentes escenarios nocturnos, por lo general transeúnte solo, o sólo un par. Jaja, para mí, yo nunca estar caminando sola por la noche. La música de fondo también da el suspenso de vídeo e intensidad.

Después de mi choque inicial de cuál está sucediendo realmente, me pongo a reír y agrietamiento, y agradecido de la broma no es sobre mí. Hablando en serio, estos payasos asustadizos podía estropear sueños de nadie.